(last update: June 2021)
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using this website or any services offered by Lynda Wright trading as “Coaching42ForYou”. By accessing or using any part of the site and any services offered by Lynda Wright trading as “Coaching42ForYou”, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
Making use of life coaching (“Coaching”), and/or sessions (“Coaching”), and/or calls "(“Coaching”), and/or the WhatsApp Group(s) (“Coaching”) and/or other services ("Coaching") you (the "Client") agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement (this “Agreement”) with the service provider, Lynda Wright (the "Coach") trading as Coaching42ForYou.
You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time on this page. The Coach reserves the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and/or changes on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website and or the Coaching following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If the Client does not agree to this Agreement, the Client should not use the Coaching. The Client and the Coach, hereby agree that Coaching services will be provided by the Coach to the Client in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
1. The Coach agrees to provide the Client with life coaching calls, and the Client agrees to pay for the life coaching calls, at the agreed upon monthly payment.
2. The Coach hereby contracts with the Client to provide the life coaching in her independent capacity as a New Insights certified life coach.
3. The Coach agrees to conduct herself in terms of the New Insights Code of Ethics, to which the Coach is a signatory and which commits her to act fairly and in the best interests of the Client at all times. The Coach will make a copy of the Code of Ethics available to the Client upon request. The Coach is neither employed by, nor a representative of, New Insights and agrees to indemnify New Insights and/or its representatives against any claims that may arise as a result of the Coaching services that she provides to the Client.
4. The Client agrees that his/her primary motive for entering into this Coaching Agreement is to create and sustain positive change in his/her life. For this purpose, the Client undertakes to co-operate with the Coach in establishing and promoting an effective Coaching relationship by, amongst other things,
a) listening carefully to the relevant information, tools and techniques provided to him/her by the Coach,
b) working diligently and honestly through the material supplied in the Coaching service(s),
c) communicating openly with the Coach during Coaching calls and by booking and attending Coaching calls, and
d) making genuine and sincere efforts to meet his/her goal(s) and taking action in-between Coaching calls as set and agreed to in the Coaching calls.
5. The Client acknowledges that all Coaching services provided under this agreement are undertaken completely at the Client's own risk. The Client understands that the Coaching process, may involve the Coach working with the Client to examine aspects of the Client's life, entering into detailed discussion with the Client about the Client's values and beliefs, making empowering requests of the Client and identifying and agreeing appropriate plans of action for the Client. The Client further acknowledges that, for Coaching to be effective, the Coach may decide to ask the Client direct and personal questions and/or address issues in the calls that could cause the Client to experience strong emotions.
6. The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Coach does not guarantee results or provide warranties in respect of the Coaching services and that the Coach shall not be responsible to the Client or to any third party for any physical or mental condition or circumstance caused as the direct or indirect result of, or related to, the Coaching services in any way, including the Client’s failure to achieve agreed goals. The Client agrees to indemnify the Coach against any claim(s) for loss or damage suffered as a result of the acts and omissions of either Coach or Client.
7. The Client acknowledges and agrees that the process of Coaching services does not constitute professional consultation, advice, counselling, therapy or medical treatment in any form. In the event that the Coach feels it appropriate for the Client to seek alternative professional assistance, the Coach may decide that Coaching calls should be discontinued or suspended for a period of time. In such cases the Client agrees to abide by the Coach’s decision and give due consideration to the Coach’s suggestions with regards to referral.
8. The Client agrees that the Client does not own intellectual property in, or have copyright over, any material provided to the Client by the Coach and that such material may only be used by the Client during Coaching services for the purpose of being Coached and may not be disclosed to any other person.
9. The parties agree to respect the confidentiality of any information provided during Coaching services and not to disclose such to any third party without the concerned parties consent.
10. Each Coaching call will run for a minimum of 30 minutes, unless ended earlier by the Client.
11. Unless otherwise agreed with the Coach, such as for services offered free of charge or as an additional bonus, the Client will pay for the Coaching services on a per month basis (the “Monthly Payment”) for access to the agreed on number of Coaching calls per month.
12. The Monthly Payment for Coaching services is due on the 1st of each month. If the Client delays the Monthly Payment without the Coach’s agreement, the Coach will be entitled to refuse to provide further Coaching services to the Client. The Monthly Payment is due every month for access to Coaching services. The Monthly Payment for Coaching services remains at the rate agreed to between the Coach and the Client, regardless of how many weeks are in that month and regardless of how many Coaching calls the Client attends or does not attend.
13. The Monthly Payment rate may be changed if both the Client and the Coach agree in writing to the new Monthly Payment rate for Coaching services.
14. The Client may reschedule or cancel a Coaching call provided 24-hours’ notice is given to the Coach to this effect. The Monthly Payment for Coaching services remains at the rate agreed to between the Coach and the Client, regardless of how many Coaching calls the Client attends or does not attend.
15. Preference is given to Coaching calls booked via https://calendly.com/lyndawright and these bookings will supersede any other bookings made with the Coach via any other means. This includes, but is not limited to, bookings made when speaking to the Coach, bookings made via WhatsApp or any other bookings whatsoever.
16. The Coach, at her sole and full discretion, may refuse bookings if cancellations and or rescheduling occur frequently.
17. The Coach is entitled to terminate this agreement if the Client fails to pay the Client’s Monthly Payment Coaching fees, otherwise breaches this agreement, has any insolvency proceedings brought against him/her, engages in harassment, abuse or discrimination against the Coach or any other member, is convicted of an offence or, in the Coach’s reasonable opinion, will not benefit from the Coaching services.
18. By making use of Coaching calls, the WhatsApp group(s) and/or any other service provided by the Coach, you, the Client agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Coaching Agreement with the service provider, the Coach.
19. This represents the entire agreement between the parties and may only be varied in writing.
I’m Lynda Wright, a certified life coach living in Cape Town, South Africa. I help fix unstable emotions so you can become the confident, capable and courageous person you are meant to be! Get in touch:
Book a consulation | +27 (0) 60 972 1254 | firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2021 Coaching42ForYou